Internal communication with owner
In this support article you will read how the internal communication with owners works.
It is possible to send messages to an owner. The owner receives these messages in his/her internal inbox. The owner can reply to these messages or send an independent message to the park. In addition, a copy of the internal message is sent to the owner as a notification.
Creating an internal message
1. Find the owner in the general search screen;
2. On the owner's show page, click Reception messages;
3. Select New;
4. Enter the requested information and click Send;
5. The owner receives the sent message in his/her inbox.
From here, the owner can:
- Read and respond to the sent message;
- Archive the sent message;
- Create and send a new message.