The importance of well-translated content on the website and in Booking Experts is increasing. Tourism from abroad continues to grow. A large proportion of these visitors orientate and book online if the website is available in their own language. It is therefore important to speak your guest's language.
- Because we can see who is available within a large group of translators, a website can be translated within 24 hours;
- We continuously check the website and Booking Experts for missing translations. When a translation is missing, the text is automatically forwarded to the translator. This means you will never forget to translate texts again;
- Our translators are so-called native speakers. This means that the translators are bilingual: for example, they speak fluent Dutch and fluent English. This allows them to translate well and easily;
- The translators rewrite sentences so that the text is legible in the foreign language. This isn't like an automatic translation machine: word-for-word translation. The text is viewed and written in its entirety so that it's also a good story for the foreign guest;
- Billing per word, so you never pay more than is translated;
- Finally, the translations are automatically placed in the correct place in the system. You do not have to put the translations back in the right place in Booking Experts and this saves you a lot of extra work.