Planboard - Moving a reservation
This article explains how to move a reservation to another accommodation from the extensive reservation details.
1. Moving a reservation to a different accommodation
2. Switching multiple reservations at once
Moving a reservation to a different accommodation
A reservation can be moved in the following way:
- Click on the reservation you wish to move;
- At the bottom, choose Move;
- Select the desired accommodation to which you want to move the reservation;
- Choose whether you want to create a new invoice. Creating a new invoice can be useful if, for example, you're upgrading to a more expensive accommodation;
- Now choose Move.
Switching multiple reservations at once
It's also possible to switch multiple reservations at the same time. For example: you have three reservations. The first reservation is from January 1st till 7th in accommodation A, the second reservation from January 7th till 14th in accommodation A and another reservation from January 1st till14th in accommodation B. You can switch these three reservations at the same time.