Here we keep you updated on the latest developments within Booking Experts.
Week 49 - 2023
- Within the App Store we now have more statussen for apps that are being developed.
- We’ve added a activity stamp to Apps, in order to have an overview of which Apps are inactive or sleeping.
- Check for installing BEX Payments has been added to the checklist.
- Added postal code to guest list for address details. This is mandatory for Austria.
- Added the Email address and the object number to the export of reviews.
- Todo invoices were lacking a clear overview. Invoice items were displayed in an unordered list. In the new situation, the invoice items are grouped by object, so owners have a clear overview of the payable amounts per object.
Week 48 - 2023
- The permission 'Setup' has been modified. People who only have the 'Setup ' permission and not 'Setup Advanced' no longer have rights to modify types, price lists and discounts actions.
- You can now export tasks cost items.
- There is now an overview page with expected meter reading settlements.
- You can now create expected meter reading settlements in bulk.
- Retrieve the preferred language of the guest from Booking.com.
- Tax Identification Number has been added to individual owner cards.
- Energy label is now live on the object pages.
- The gem that checks the VAT numbers is now updated
- Stickers can be made in the CMS Content settings and can be selected per custom page (only for custom pages using sections).
- Blocked objects by clusters now also show tasks for cleaning, this way the object will not be entered whilst guests are still there.