Here we keep you updated on the latest developments within Booking Experts.
Week 7- 2024
- The search for bookers has been updated. It is now possible to search bookers by first and last name, e-mail address and postcode and home address. Users can reduce the list of booker suggestions by filling in more search fields (indicated by a magnifying glass icon).
- You can now also send reminders and summonses to bookings without an invoice (invoice on departure).
- You can now upload .webp files to BEX
- The default minimum number of adults when searching and booking can be set to '1'.
Week 6- 2024
BRANDING UPDATE 📢
What has changed.
- Uploading logos for invoices, emails and templates has been moved to brand and portal settings in organisation settings.
- We are introducing two types of brands:
- Administration brand: every administration is required to have an administration brand. The administration brand is used for all communication from the administration to the guest (invoices, templates, emails, checkout portal, payment portal, guest portal).
- Channel brand: it is optional to have channel brands. A channel brand overwrites the administration brand for the checkout and payment portal for the set channel
- It is possible to have a channel brand on emails/templates, by using the tag. ('logo' is the administration mark, 'channel.logo' is the channel mark).
- The send address and send name for emails can now be set for different languages.
- The brand settings have been extended to include a logo on white. If this logo on white is uploaded, it is used for invoices, emails and templates. The logo on colour is used for the portals, with the header providing the background colour.
- Widget headers now have a "centred" type option, which aligns the header (title and subtitle) centrally.
- We have added custom styling classes to sections, allowing our website builders to apply specific styling in a more targeted way
Week 5- 2024
- We added the ability to add a separate rule regarding VAT on statements.
- German content in PMS/CMS can now be translated into English, Dutch and French, as German has been added as a source language.
- If you do not have Setup extended rights for Setup, you are now no longer directed to a part of the -system that you do not have the appropriate rights for.
- Users are notified when the new payment exceeds the amount to be paid.
- VAT code' and 'Distribute via' are not shown for most fixed balance accounts.
- The area of an object has been added to objects import and export.
- A rich text field has been added to the footer to allow more adjustments in the first column.
Week 4- 2024
- It is now possible to disable the "Confirm reservation immediately" setting for channels with a proprietary site. Own site channels are channels that are automatically created when you use BEX CMS to create a site.
Week 3- 2024
- We've added more filters to the page for assigning general ledger accounts. We also show the internal name for expenses, so users can quickly see what they are allocating without having to open the expense item.
- It is no longer possible to add negative payments to a +payment.
- Internal names of costs are now also shown when exporting costs.
- Internal cost names are now also shown in the overview of recharged costs.
- The search and book bar can now be applied to custom pages that now work on sections.
Week 2- 2024
- A filter has been added on the payable invoices page to display only invoices from bookings with checked-out reservations.
- Area of types and identities can now be retrieved & set via API V3.
- Match existing owners in owner import on both debtor code and contact details.
- When billing on confirmation, guests who booked through tour operators and were charged extra fees directly received an email with the 'reservation invoice' template. Now they get an e-mail with the new template 'Booking confirmation for tour operator'.
- Guest list information related to the guest's address can now be defined separately.
- Area added to rentable type and rentable identity.
- Column sections now have the option to add padding (extra space) at the top and bottom.
- The 'Invoices to be paid' view now filters out invoices or bookings for which a refund has already been started but not yet processed.
- We added more filters to the page for assigning general ledger accounts. We also show the internal name for expenses, so users can quickly see what they are allocating without having to open the expense entry.
- The old V2 energy label compatibility has been removed. We now fully use V3 for energy labels.
- The search and book bar can now be applied to custom pages that now work on sections.
Week 1- 2024
- Order items for mandatory charges now have a description (if any)
- It is now possible to make a PIN refund via a terminal with BEX Payments.
- It is possible to insert a button in the new footer to link to a custom page.
- We have added the ability to add custom billing information to owner cards.
- Booking.com administration assignments are now automatically disabled if Booking.com replies that we don't have access to the property
- URL for customer contact now points to an endpoint that redirects you to the park's customer page if you don't have permission to view the organisation's customer page.
- We have added a summary to internal messages sent to multiple owners with information on which owners the message was sent to.
Week 52 - 2023
- The option 'Hide accommodation selection map when the number of available accommodation is less than' has disappeared from 'Search & book settings' at both organisation and park level because it no longer did anything.
- The 'Show book button in navigation' has disappeared from 'Search & book settings' because it no longer did anything.
- It is possible to sort the list of urls to be redirected from A-Z.
- When creating a redirect, the system automatically selects/advises the most logical URL.
- The domain filter function and search function for redirects has been made available again.
- The payment status on the reservation page now shows detailed totals for bookings with multiple reservations.
- The way periodic invoice items are invoiced is now shown within the agreement editor. This gives the user a better overview of what is actually billed and when it can be expected.
Week 51 - 2023
- Social media icons in footer and widget UI feedback
- A search filter has been added to distribution apps to help filter out active and inactive linked types.
- The ICY integration now also records meter readings with decimals.
- The search function in the url settings is available again.
- Minor changes to the channels overview to make it look a bit neater.
Week 50 - 2023
- Allow split revenue over months in combination with invoice at departure. Make options for journalizing revenue more clear.
- Contractors can now add images to todo's.
- We fully migrated to Payment methods on V3, so payment methods in V2 have been removed.
- The interface of the dashboard in the CMS has been changed to an overview of all pages.
- We’ve added an empty state to the energy labels on objects, in case you have made a mistake.
- The recaptcha notice is shown at a better place in the forms.
- A 60-minute delay is added to Dorma KABA SMS messages.
- Recaptcha is automatically enabled for all forms and cannot be disabled anymore.
- Title and target attributes were added to links in the themed menu and copyright menu in the footer.
- When editing the footer settings, It's now possible to configure a background color for the image list section on the bottom of the footer.
- Show form on top of the extra's column in the footer.
Week 49 - 2023
- Within the App Store we now have more statussen for apps that are being developed.
- We’ve added a activity stamp to Apps, in order to have an overview of which Apps are inactive or sleeping.
- Check for installing BEX Payments has been added to the checklist.
- Added postal code to guest list for address details. This is mandatory for Austria.
- Added the Email address and the object number to the export of reviews.
- Todo invoices were lacking a clear overview. Invoice items were displayed in an unordered list. In the new situation, the invoice items are grouped by object, so owners have a clear overview of the payable amounts per object.
Week 48 - 2023
- The permission 'Setup' has been modified. People who only have the 'Setup ' permission and not 'Setup Advanced' no longer have rights to modify types, price lists and discounts actions.
- You can now export tasks cost items.
- There is now an overview page with expected meter reading settlements.
- You can now create expected meter reading settlements in bulk.
- Retrieve the preferred language of the guest from Booking.com.
- Tax Identification Number has been added to individual owner cards.
- Energy label is now live on the object pages.
- The gem that checks the VAT numbers is now updated
- Stickers can be made in the CMS Content settings and can be selected per custom page (only for custom pages using sections).
- Blocked objects by clusters now also show tasks for cleaning, this way the object will not be entered whilst guests are still there.