Creating urgent todo
In this support article you will read how to create an urgent todo.
When a todo must be picked up with urgency, it is possible to create an urgent todo. Afterwards, the executor can be notified via SMS, allowing them to pick up this todo immediately.
Please note! You will need a MessageBird account.
1. Go to the tab Todo;
2. Click New todo;
3. If it concerns a todo for an accommodation, select the desired accommodation;
4. Provide a description of the todo;
5. Select the todo list it belongs to;
6 Check Urgent todo;
7. If desired, select an executor right away. The executor will be notified via SMS (if no executor is selected, the todo will be added to the list of unassigned todos).
1. Open the todo;
2. Click edit;
3. Check Urgent todo;
4. Delegate the todo to an executor.
An executor has the option of creating an urgent todo.
1. Click + Todo;
2. Select the todo list it belongs to;
3. Assign the todo to an executor or planner;
4. Check "urgent todo".
1. Click + Accommodation task;
2. Search and select the correct accommodation;
3. Assign the urgent todo to the correct task list and to the executor or planner.
Urgent task visible to planner
When an urgent task is not assigned to an executor, it will be added to the list of unassigned tasks. The task can be recognized by the red exclamation mark.
Urgent task visible to executor
When an urgent task is assigned to an executor, the executor will be notified about it via SMS. After that, the task can be recognized in the task app by the red exclamation mark.