Postpone payment term after expiring
You can delay the payment term for an invoice for which the payment term has expired. By default the date will be delayed by 14 days (or the amount of days you have set), but this can be adjusted.
1. Go to the Financial tab;
2. Select Open payments in the right submenu;
3. Filter, if required, on an invoice type or phase;
4. With every invoice you have the option to choose the option Send or Postpone if you hover over the invoice;
5. Choose Postpone for the invoice you want to postpone the payment term;
6. Specify the date until when the guest can make the payment and click Postpone.