The moment at which the VAT is calculated and/or paid
Within Booking Experts there are two times when VAT is calculated and/or paid:
1. At the time of sending the invoice, according to the so-called cash accounting system;
2. When the guest checks out, i.e. on the departure date of the reservation. This is after the delivery of the service.
You set the desired moment as follows:
1. Go to the park settings via the Gear icon;
2. In the right menu, select Other administration settings;
3. Select Financial settings at the top of the page;
4. Make your choice by using the check mark of Pay VAT on end date of the reservation.