Measuring reservations from channels who aren't connected
This article explains how to measure bookings from channels who aren't connected.
It is also possible to measure reservations for parties with whom you do not have an "automatic" connection. By adding a special value to the links used by a party to send visitors through to your website.
Step 1: First, create a channel
If you have already created the channel you can continue to the next step.
1. Use the gear icon in the upper right corner to navigate to Administration settings;
2. Select Channels in the right submenu;
3. Click New to create a new channel;
4. Select Other to create a channel yourself;
5. Enter the channel details;
6. Enter a unique feature (without spaces or special characters) at the Referrer heading. This unique feature will be used to measure reservations. For example: ruudsreisbureau (the name of the channel);
7. Click Create channel.
Step 2: Create special links to your website
By adding the parameter "referrer" with value "ruudsreisbureau" to the links to your website, reservations will be connected to the channel.