Guest pays invoice at park
This article explains how to set up a guest invoice to be paid on arrival for a channel.
At a channel's settings, it is possible to indicate that the customer will pay at the park. The customer will receive a reservation confirmation with the invoice and the confirmation will state that the invoice can be paid at the park. They will also be given the option to pay via a payment link. The payment period of the invoice will be set at the day after arrival by default.
1. Use the gear icon in the upper right corner to navigate to Administration settings;
2. Select Channels in the right submenu;
3. Click Edit next to the relevant channel;
4. Go to the Invoicing heading;
5. Select Guest invoice should be paid on arrival;
6. Save the changes by clicking Update channel.