With a redirect, you can direct one URL to another URL.
1. In the left hand menu select Content;
2. Next, select Urls;
3. Click on New;
4. Enter the information;
5. Click on Save;
The redirect has been created, and the 'old' page now directs to the 'new' page.
You can import existing URLs which you want to redirect and then assign them to a specific URL
1. In the left menu, choose Content;
2. Next, choose URLs;
3. Click Import;
4. Select the CSV file you want to import or enter a list of URLs that you want to import;
5. Click Save;
6. The URLs you want to assign are now at To be checked;
7. Click on the URL you want to change;
8. Here you can choose a standard action, such as 'Show as unknown', 'Show as deleted'. or 'Redirect to homepage';
9. If you wish, you can redirect the page to a specific page;
10. Click Save to save the changes. You will be taken directly to the next URL you want to check.