Prepaid revenue from ledger accounts
You can specify the pre-invoiced revenue accounts per ledger account. For example, you can assign all result ledger accounts with 21% VAT to another prepaid invoice. But in this way you can also, for example, split all pre-invoiced rental income from all other results.
You can adjust the pre-invoiced revenue account for a result ledger account via:
1. Go to the Financial tab;
2. Select General Ledger Accounts in the right-hand submenu;
3. Click on the name of the ledger account that you want to adjust;
4. Click on Edit at the top right;
5. Select an account under Distribute revenue via;
6. Finally, click Save ledger account.