This support article is about linking your bookkeeping to Booking Experts. Booking Experts has a link with Exact online and Twinfield.
Financial facts (invoices, receipts and payments) that may differ between Booking Experts and the accounting package:
- Due to synchronization, invoices exist in two places, in Booking Experts and in the accounting package.
- If a user makes a change to an invoice (eg ledger account allocation of an invoice line) then the invoice is also changed in the accounting package.
- But when a user changes the same invoice in the accounting package, the change is not implemented in Booking Experts.
- In addition, there is, for example, no support from Exact to adjust already received payments. So an adjustment of a payment in Booking Experts could never be implemented in the accounting package.
How often do we synchronize?
If you use the link for your financial administration with, for example, Exact Online or Twinfield, you have various options for synchronization.
2. Select Accounting links in the right-hand submenu;
3. Click on the name of the link and then on the number of the synchronized journal entries;
Then click Resynchronize All to delete the existing bookings in the administration and resynchronize.