Park tag groups
In this article you can read what park tag groups are, and how you create these and link them to the administration.
Do you have a concern with multiple administrations? Then you possibly also want to be able to filter by tags of the park next to searching for accommodation features. For example, features such as an outdoor swimming pool, animation etc.
For this you can create several tag groups.
1. Go via the gear icon to the administration settings;
2. Click in the sub menu on the right on Park tag groups;
3. Click New;
4. Enter the name of this tag group and click Create tag group.
Create park tags
With creating new tags you can now also link these to a park related tag group.
When you have created park tags you can determine at other administration settings which tags apply to this administration.
1. Go via the Wheel icon to the park settings;
2. Choose Other administration settings in the submenu on the right;
3. Select the desired features at Tags for this organization.