This article explains a guest card. A guest card is automatically created when a guest places a reservation. Has a guest stayed before? Then the new reservation is added to the existing guest card.
1. Add documents to guest card
2. Create a new reservation
3. Edit/Delete Guest Details
4. Filter guests
5. Granting guests access to 'Customer portal'
6. Guest labels
7. Where do we match guests to?
8. Group bookings
Add documents to guest card
You can add documents such as a copy of an ID to the guest card.
1. Search the guest by using the General Search Field;
2. Open the guest card by clicking on the Name;
3. Click by Documents on + Add.
Create a new reservation
You can start a new reservation from the guest card. This is especially useful for entering longer arrangements. The guest details will then be automatically entered.
1. Search the guest via the General Search Field;
2. Open the guest by clicking on their name;
3. Click on + New Reservation to start a reservation immediately. You also have the option to make a reservation via the reservation form;
4. From here, create the reservation as you are used to. It will be automatically linked to the correct data.
Edit/Delete Guest Details
Sometimes something needs to be changed in a guest card or the guest wants the guest card to be deleted.
A guest card is automatically updated with the correct data based on the last reservation. For example: I used to live in Vlinderveld, but when I make a new reservation I move to Bloemendijk. My address in the guest card will then be automatically updated to the new address Bloemendijk. Does the guest ask you to edit information? Then you do that in a recent reservation with the pencil at the information of the booker. Delete
Sometimes an owner wants a guest card removed. This is not possible, as you are required by law to keep financial information (such as that of reservations). What is possible, however, is to anonymize the guest. To do this, look up the guest and choose Personal data.
Please note: you can only anonymize a guest in the concern dashboard. For this you need to have the manager rights.
Granting guests access to 'Customer portal'
2. Click on the correct guest;
3. Click on Send access link to 'Customer Portal'.
1. Navigate to the Organization view. You can do this by clicking on the administration name at the top left of Booking Experts. Click on it;
3. From the right-hand menu, choose Labels;
4. Click + New to create a new label.
2. Click on the name of the desired guest;
3. Behind the labels, click on the square with a pencil;
Where do we match guests to?
We match guests on email address. An email address is unique. Does a guest have no email address? Then we match on the combination: first name, last name, address and zip code. Do you have two reservations for the same guest, linked to a separate guest card? Then you can make these data equal in the reservation so that this is merged as one guest.
For group bookings, a guest card is created only for the main booker. For the underlying guests, you can complete the guest card, if desired. You can read more information about this here.