License plate recognition
In this support article you will read how to setup license plate recognition in Booking Experts.
- Nedap MOOV
To work with license plate recognition, you need the License plates module. If your organization does not have this module turned on, please contact support.
1. Number of parking spaces per accommodation
2. Entering license plates when booking
Number of parking spaces per accommodation
When working with the License plates module as an organization, you need to indicate for each type how many parking spaces the underlying accommodation has available per reservation.
- Go to the tab Accommodation;
- In the right submenu, choose Types;
- Edit the relevant type;
- Enter the number of parking spaces at Numbers;
- Click Save type to save the data.
Based on the number of parking spaces set for the type, a decision is made on how many license plates a guest can enter when making a reservation.
Entering license plates when booking
When a guest has made a reservation through the website, they are given the opportunity to enter their license plate numbers. If this does not happen, they will receive an email 2 days prior to arrival with the request to do so before arrival.
Back office reservation
When you, as an organization, make a reservation for a guest through the back office, you have to enter the license plate number yourself. After placing the reservation, you can ask for this additional information from the guest.
- Edit the reservation;
- Choose License plates;
- Enter the license plate(s);
- Click Save reservation to save the data.
If this does not happen, they will also receive an email 2 days before arrival with the request to do so before they arrive.
2. Click on the right hand side on the desired underlying booking;
3. After To check click on the icon of the car. Here you enter the license plate number;
4. Click on Save reservation.