This article explains how to create a cluster type and a new cluster.
In addition to grouped types, you can also choose to offer specific combined accommodations if, for example, two accommodations are linked. These accommodations may then be rented out separately, but also jointly.
1. Go to Setup;
2. In the right submenu, select Cluster types;
3. Click New;
4. Enter the cluster type data;
5. Go to the Clusters tab and create a new Cluster by adding the accommodations that fall into the cluster;
6. Add Media, Prices, Costs, etc., just as you would add a "normal" type;
7. Create your accommodation for the cluster.